I am never watching again.
Paris sucks, and because she has a famous grandma, she stays.
Kelly was my favorite, the prettiest, and the best.
So here's to you Kelly, I love you.
And here's to you American Idol, YOU [censored] suck.
I am never watching again.
Paris sucks, and because she has a famous grandma, she stays.
Kelly was my favorite, the prettiest, and the best.
So here's to you Kelly, I love you.
And here's to you American Idol, YOU [censored] suck.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Chris is the best on the show, but i will admit Kelly was the hottest.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Kelly the prettiest? Thats a joke. She was also pretty dumb if you ask me. Kat is very hot...by far the hottest on the show. . .
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Who is her grandmother?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
It was time for Kellie to go. she was bad the last two weeks.
Chris is the best and Kat is the prettiest
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
screw paris...she has different hair every [censored] week.. makes me sick....
she sings like an old woman, not a young american idol..
i hate idol now...well no, no I dont.. chris and taylor rock!
I dont like Taylor. I was hoping he was going to get voted off this week.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
umm I thought it was Lisa Tucker that had the famous grandmother......
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
ummmm Paris's grandmother is Ann Nasby from Sounds of Blackness..................................
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Chris and Taylor still rock
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks